2. Say yes to the dress. Dresses always photograph well. Especially flowy dresses or skirts because they show movement and look beautiful! Dresses with sleeves always are a good option too!
3. Have one casual outfit option and one dressy option to change into!
4. Collared button down shirts, blazers, or sports jackets always look great on men!
5. Wear shoes you love! If you want to wear heels, pack sandals or flats to change into if we are walking a lot during the session.
6. Avoid busy loud prints or super bright colors. Simple patterns and prints look great (like plaid or florals). Avoid very small busy patterns (like small horizontal stripes or small checkered patterns) because they can make your outfit look pixel-y.
7. Stay away from anything too trendy that you might regret in a couple years! Simple accessories are best.
8. Wear colors that complement each other. Try not to match solid colors or patterns with your partner.
9. Prepare for the heat! Have water in the car if you are changing locations. Have a handkerchief or wash cloth for sweat!
10. Don't forget to have fun! Shake off those Austin traffic and timing worries once you get to the session and have fun! Some couples even bring champagne to pop or have a drink before their session to start the shoot off in a fun way and to help loosen any nerves! (This is totally optional) Overall, goofing off and laughter makes some of the best photos! I can't wait to capture your love!